Adding Transparent Sliding Images – Photoshop Tips
Transparent sliding images can be a great way to add a custom look to your app without taking up the whole screen. Here’s how to format them using Photoshop:
1. Create a new canvas or project (depending on photo editing software).
This will be the same size as the home screen image you have created,
iPhone 4 & Android: 640x960px
iPhone 5: 640x1136px
Recommended Slider Image Sizes for NEW Modern Slider option: ‘Parallax effect’
iPhone 4 & Android: 1040x960px
iPhone 5: 1040x1136px
2. Make this canvas transparent.
3. While leaving this new canvas open,
4. Then copy the image and paste it onto the slider image.
5. Now you have a custom transparent sliding image for your app!